Old November 20th 03, 05:22 PM
Dan Thomas

"Steve" wrote in message . ..
Hello,
I'll be finishing my first year at Canadore College this spring and I'm
wondering if there are any jobs open for this summer in London, Windsor,
Sarnia or Chatham (or anywhere in between). So far I have a 4.0/4.0 GPA and
a complete tool kit. I also have a PPL, getting close to my CPL.

Thanks
Steve Wragg

AME jobs near major centres are going to be hard to find,
especially now while things are slow. Most guys will have to go to the
remote places to find a job. But that's not all bad, especially for
the single guy who likes to hunt or fish. And your chances of finding
flying work will be much better.
Dan