Old December 6th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
GetErDone

Default FAA Jobs

Political Correctness is killing our Government(Ex. Katrina,
two lost space shuttles, 9/11, etc. etc.)

There is ONLY one way to save our critical Government
functions in America from collapse

ONLY one way

FOR ALL SAFETY AND HUMAN LIFE CRITICAL FUNCTIONS IN THE
UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AMERICA MUST BEGIN A NUMBERED BID
SYSTEM IN THE FEDERAL SERVICE AND REMOVE ALL SOCIAL
PROMOTION AND SOCIAL ENGINEERING SCAMS AND DIVERSITY
STUPIDITY AND FEEL GOOD WORTHLESS CIVIL RIGHTS EMPIRES

ONLY the best and brightest for ALL critical Federal
functions should be hired or promoted REGARDLESS of sex or
age or race.

In other words, tracking how many African-American employees
or funding GAY Pride celebrations has NOTHING to do with
safety and should be eliminated at once.

Or we will fail and collapse as a country within our Federal
and State critical functions. SOON.

DEMAND A NUMBERED BID SYSTEM IN ALL FEDERAL SAFETY AND
CRITICAL POSITIONS