Old January 18th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

Default Cherokee 235 vs Trinidad vs Comanche

Jay Honeck wrote:

Now, to be fair, our Pathfinder has every airframe modification ever
made for the type, so I can't say I've ever flown a "stock" Pathfinder.

One of the guys at the tower has a 182P, I believe that makes it about a
1973, with all the speed mods, I believe it's called the Flight Bonus.
Looks god awful ugly to me but he gets 145 kts true. I told him nice
job, you guys have $25K more into your plane than mine and I go 25 kts
faster and because of all that crap you've hung on there mine is more
off road worthy.