Old December 15th 03, 04:30 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Javier Henderson" wrote in message
"Jay Honeck" writes:

On this historic 100-year anniversary of flight, we should rededicate
ourselves to the cultural values that made aviation possible and that

made
America great. If we truly want to see continued progress--in aviation

and
elsewhere--we must embrace it wholeheartedly, and we must leave our

giants
of industry free to innovate without being taxed, regulated, and sued

out
of
existence.

Right on!

Now, as usual, comes the hard part: What do we do about it?

As a first step, let's form a congressional committee to look into this.

A few $$$millions in PAC money would help...