Old December 17th 04, 01:49 AM
Bob Johnson

I'd like to find out more about this record -- they claim to be acheiving
about 50% line length release altitude in almost a dead calm 1 m/s (2.5 Kt).

Our 5000 ft (1500 m) Spectra line weighs only 66 lb (30 kg) and we release
at about 1700 ft. (520 m), not all that much better than the steel line we
used to use -- this "Hoistline" must have something going for it besides
light weight!

Bob Johnson

Dynatec Hoistline is the new winds start rope out of plastic.

It is in many areas superior to the conventional wire. Not only in the
point Betriebssicherheit, that
separate increase lets itself also in the start height according to rope
length until 30%.

On this side, you find the current News to the Dynatec
oistline. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..

Start with a 2,000 m Hoistline!

Result: would relax 950 ms!

Here a video of the start!

..

Current News:

An interview with the 1st chairperson of the AEC Landau, Mr. Thilo Ott. The
society has used the Hoistline already for almost 3 years
successfully: interview pdf

Hoistline long start with a 2,000 m!

More than 3,000 starts with the first Dynatec Hoitsline in Landau!

New! Now also F-train lines of Hoistline!

German heights record with Dynatec Hoistline!

The AEC Landau reached 8 incredible 900 ms in the winds start with a Ka!
Further records should follow!

Dynatec Hoistline collaborates perfectly with the new electro start winds:

The first tests of the new Dynatec Hoistline on the also new electro winds
of the firm Ulbrich- industry electronics especially positively passed.
They show, functions that just these new winds especially well with the
Dynatec Hoistline. It gives more information
under www.startwinde.de and on the Aero in hall 1 state 109.

Further successful initial use:

A m Saturday (15.03.2003) around 10.40 clock we made the first start in
Rostock Purkshof at the plastic rope. The conditions were not optimal, easy
back wind (1m/s) and only 1250 ms rope length. As an airplane, we had
occupied a Bocian doppelsitzig (full mass). Train height nevertheless 510
ms!! Further 13 starts were made and all with about the same results. We
had a Sollbruchstellen tear (incorrectly stuck) and a Seilrißimitation; both
without
problems. The Seilhändling, is reported has like your it; extremely easily.
The skeptics here in the society are upset for Saturday also. Now it
arrives only on the durability. René Rietz

The well known Eggerwinde successfully with the Dynatec Hoistline tested:

The well known wind manufacturer Egger tested its current wind already that
with new winds start rope Dynatec Hoistline. The attempts passed
according to manufacturer very positively. Also the manufacturer developed
first a special cap device for the Hoistline. This is also individually
available. Further information under www.eggerwinde.de. D o w n l o a d s:

Reconstruction instructions for the winds of the AEC-Landau. Teil 1 ,
Teil 2

Test report plastic start rope (ca. 2MB) in that "magazine sail fly",
author Tino

"Bill Daniels" wrote in message
Lippmann in Germany reports a winch launch to 950 meters (3100').
http://www.lippmann.de/hoistline.htm

Has anyone heard of a higher launch?

Bill Daniels