Old April 18th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Michael Wise

Default Naval Aviator Slots- HELP!!

In article ,
John wrote:

Any advice given on this subject is much appreciated!!

suppose to be really well. Is there any hope of getting in from this
point on?

What obligation will he have after graduation from the MMA and how
does that affect his ability to get an aviation slot (what guidance
does he have from the school on this?)?

I honestly have never heard of any aviators that came this route, even
when I was in the NAVAIR Training Command in the 70's and 80's when
the need for pilots was greater than now. Not that it does not happen,
just have not known anyone.

My step-brother became a naval aviator (HSL/SH-60B) through Kings Point
route in the late 80's.

--Mike