Old February 1st 09, 02:51 PM
Graeme Cooper Graeme Cooper is offline
Junior Member

Location: Taunton, Somerst, England

Reply from Jim:

What he was saying, is that you should use the newsreader in your browser to
access this group and others through your internet service provider -
directly, rather than Google Groups.

For what it is worth, some here appreciate what you are trying to do. Good
luck.

Perhaps you should pursue flying on your own, by starting to get your own
glider or pilot license (certificate)?
--
Jim in NC[/quote]

Hi Jim,

I am replying to this through my previous login details in Aviation Bant...

I am still not sure if this is the host website or not? I had posted messages before on Aviation B under the heading 'The BIG 40 reach for the skies again' and had no problems.

I thought Google groups was a different forum as there is no mention of Aviation B on it anywhere.

Hopefully you can now see that I am not SPAM!!! although I do wonder how many spammers actually reply to messages.

Can we now put a line through that and talk aviation instead please!!!.

OH DEAR I AM JUST REACHING 40 AND ALREADY SOUNDING LIKE A OLD MAN!

Thanks for your message of good luck Jim.

I think after my return to the Sky in April 2009 I will be keeping my feet firmly on the ground. I did enjoy my first and last glider flight and in a strange way I also enjoyed the unexpected parachute jump but it was only ever going to be a one off flight. Finances and family commitment would not allow me to pursue it further.

Had any one heard of my accident previously?

Has anyone seen my scrapbook of the days events 10 years ago? or the reconstructions on TV, What do you think?

Please be gentle with me.
Graeme