Old December 12th 19, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Time for a new US Schempp-Hirth Rep?

Unfair to do this on a forum perhaps but I think it's that bad. Wondering if anyone else with an older SH model is feeling the same.
I have not been able to get parts for my glider. I will not go into exactly what I have and have not done to make it happen because I think I've done more than what should be required, no need to quibble over the details. Have I done everything I could to get parts? No. Should I have to? No.
Website has not been updated in 4 years, things are listed for sale that they do not even have. I've never had the phone answered directly by anyone. I almost never get a reply to my first email, and my questions are usually not answered.