Old October 6th 05, 07:18 PM
Mike Kanze

Vince,

Dad says Peter and Guy have the right numbers, as far as he can recollect.

--
Mike Kanze

"What the American people have seen is this incredible disparity in which those people who had cars and money got out and those people who were impoverished died."

-- Ted Kennedy on Hurricane Katrina

"Ditto."

-- The ghost of Mary Jo Kopechne

"vincent p. norris" wrote in message news
Re the F4U, I'll check with my Dad, who was the F4U-4 Project Officer at Pax River during the mid-1940s, and who flew F4U-5Ns with VC-3 during Korea.

Thanks, Mike.

At 90 (last month), he's "old enough to know," and could probably keep pace with Grampaw Pettibone in many other respects. g

Grampaw Pettibone was my favorite reading in Naval Aviation News, many
years ago. Enjoyed the Osborne drawings, too!

vince norris