Old July 4th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Cancer

On Jul 3, 10:04 am, "Gatt" wrote:
"Dan Luke" wrote in message

Jeez, not this crap again. Why don't you post to your peers at
alt.conspiracy?

Go away, loon.

Dan, it's time for us all to fess up about the chemtrails.

As a pilot who flies covert chemtrail missions (of course, we call it
"dusting") regularly in my SR-72 Fruitbat, I can no longer conceal my toxic
agenda in good conscience and it's time we tell the TRUTH about the
dihydrogen monoxide trails and the Condensation Conspiracy.

-c
Wing Commander, USNWOAF
"Early don't eat breakfast. He thinks its a conspiracy put together by the
cereal people." - Kalifornia

The chemtrails are necessary to supress the alien pods that are
growing in the mid west.

-Robert