Old March 25th 18, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default Looking for a source for this rear view mirror

On 03/24/2018 08:06 PM, Eric Greenwell wrote:
MN50 wrote on 3/21/2018 7:14 PM:
Â*For the 200 ft. back to the glider, we used a 90 degree lipstick camera.

I need a 70 to 90 degree lipstick camera, but haven't found one. What
one do you have and where did you get it?

Here's an adapter lens for Mobius Actioncam cameras:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lens-A2-Mod...wAAOSwQ59ZYzKV

Much of this stuff is sold on eBay, but Amazon has them too.

Mobius cams are nice little matchbook size cams that are easy to mount.

-Dave