Old July 14th 03, 10:16 PM
Dillon Pyron

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:44:22 -0400, Wooduuuward
wrote:

The area was fogged in at the time of the crash.

nuf said. A laser is no more visibile than any other light source.
If he couldn't see the VASI, he wouldn't see a laser.

C J Campbell wrote:
snip. . .
There is no such thing as a visible laser beam. In order for you to see any
kind of light, it has to be reflected off some kind of surface. If you want
to see a laser beam you have to shine it through a fog or cloud of dust of
some kind. I know that in Hollywood you can always see laser beams, but all
Hollywood movies use physics from some other universe than our own.P

--
dillon

The pen may be mightier than the sword,
but a .sig never beat a SIG