Old July 15th 03, 04:17 PM
Warren & Nancy

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

"C J Campbell"wrote:

If I miss anything,
| it will be my loss and I surely will be heartbroken. However....
| nobody ever said life would be easy for us 'ultra-sensitive' types.

Ah, BOb. We didn't know you were such a sensitive guy. I'm touched. Really,
I am. :-)

Yeah.
I do have a tendency to hide my ultra-sensitivity at times.

Don't you feel it is extremely important to stay in touch with your
feminine side to be a complete and well balanced real man? :-)

Barnyard BOb --

You remind me of a guy we had on the Mooney list for a while. We called him s&c
bob (for sensitive and caring). I do believe that that could be used here for

Warren