Old July 16th 03, 07:26 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

I do have a tendency to hide my ultra-sensitivity at times.

Don't you feel it is extremely important to stay in touch with your
feminine side to be a complete and well balanced real man? :-)

You remind me of a guy we had on the Mooney list for a while. We called him s&c
bob (for sensitive and caring). I do believe that that could be used here for
you! ;-)))

Warren

Unka Bob is such a sensitive guy that we usually call him Sweet Old
Bob... however most of us only use the initials.

- J.O.-

It's testimonials like yours that really choke up
[gag], a sensitive old phart like me.

Thanx, J.O.

Barnyard BOb or SOB --
a rose by any other name would smell as sweet...