Old October 30th 03, 12:17 AM
LPA

I'll save everybody the pain of going back and forth with you . But tell me
how to ignore something before I read it?

Can somebody please share with me a way to not download or ignore all posts
from any of these three gentlemen or women?

"CaptK" fake@address wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:29:47 -0600, "LPA"
wrote:

WILL kall and speedbyrd please SHUT UP. This thread has gone well beyond
immature and pathetic. NOBODY on here wants to you hear two go back and
forth and back and forth. You are both children - admit it and get on

with
life. I can't believe I have to waste my bandwidth downloading you two
preschoolers going at it.

Simple solution, LPA....DON'T READ THE DAMN THING IF YOU DON"T LIKE
IT!