Old October 30th 03, 05:01 AM
Al Denelsbeck

"kallijaa" wrote in
:

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 6...

You amused yet? C'mon, try yet another tack, "Professor".

- Al.

I am amused at how you spew when punctured.

Kalijaa

That's it? C'mon, what happened to all that **** you were making up?
You're not telling me you ran out of creativity that fast, are you? I
figured your next story was that this was all a secret assignment, or you
were being guided by the implant in your brain. You sure dropped your
research angle in a hurry, Professor.

Damn, if you're just gonna turn into another SpEdByrd with these
lame-ass replies, people are gonna stop paying any attention to you
whatsoever. So quick quick, make with the connections to the royal family
or something, before we all lose interest...

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain