Old March 28th 04, 05:04 PM
Stu Gotts

The traditional colors always sell the best. Black for the arm and
that ivory color for the wheels. Please be aware that you are about
to powder coat magnesium. Unless you know, or have a shop that knows
exactly how to do it, you'll be doing your potential buyer a
disservice as it will begin to corrode under the paint.

On 28 Mar 2004 05:56:47 -0800, (Dan Karshin)
wrote:

I'll be working on reconditioning a set of rams horns for a beech dual
yoke configuration. The horns are the traditional ivory/white color
and not sure what color to use when I refinish them in the powder
coating process. I want to sale this dual yoke - probably some time
later this summer before I get it done. Just looking for some feedback
on if I should do the horns in the traditional color or is there a
more preferred color? Have seen some in black, dark grey, that
appealed to me, but not sure what owners would like to see. The yoke
is black-should it color match the horns?
If you have an opinion--would appreciate your feedback.
Thanks / Dan