Old July 31st 15, 02:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Kinsell[_2_]

Default XCSOAR - MAPGEN Not Working

Thanks DD, I have the Wind River map, but Driggs is at east edge of that
one.

Generally running TopHat on a Nook, it's started requiring multiple
reboots during long flights this year. I fully understand and appreciate
it's free software, but it's getting to be less useful than it used to be.

-Dave

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 22:07:14 -0600, Dan Marotta wrote:

I was at Driggs last year and made this map file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ag91ji08wp...riggs.xcm?dl=0

It worked for me last year, use at your own risk.

Dan

On 7/30/2015 9:14 PM, David Kinsell wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 06:35:08 -0700, Sean Fidler wrote:

This happens every few months. It will be back up in a matter of
minutes or hours. Great support IMHO considering it's free!

The minutes have turned into months, and apparently even the pre-made
maps are unavailable. Anybody have Driggs ID and Parowan they could
send me?