Old March 28th 05, 05:14 AM

You have excellent taste. From what I have seen, this looks like a
killer
design. Problem is, I haven't seen enough.

I have reservations about the engine and the wing construction.

Do you know if someone is going to build a reasonable Rotax support

system
in this country? Can you find a Rotax trained AP in your area?

Does anyone know the strength of the wing? It doesn't sound all that

strong
from what I have read. Is the wing easily replaced, repaired, or

inspected.
I just have a problem with a foam core construction outside of the
experimental world.

I can't comment on the integrity of this design. However, there is
another plane out there that looks remarkably like this one, but has
struts (and the wings fold as well). It is called the Remos G3, and you
can check it out at www.rlsa.us/remos.htm. It would definitely be on my
short list if I were in the market for a LSA.

David Johnson