Old October 1st 08, 08:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Kubaan

Default "Collection of the SOUTH AFRICAN HISTORY of our ONCE PROUD FORCES.

"Collection of the SOUTH AFRICAN HISTORY of our ONCE PROUD FORCES.

The main function of this group is to collect "and discuss" the
History of all the Battles that took place during the Angolan War of
which the "post 1994" Government wants to tell our Children that the
SA Forces were the pigs in the war.

The functions of a Soldier are to wear his uniform and kill the enemy,
as simple as that and that was exactly what we did to the terrorists
who killed our innocent children and families."

http://www.samagte.co.za/phpbbs/