Old September 10th 05, 06:48 PM
BobR

Wayne,

Very well put but like Zoom, Jaun remains in denial. His mind is
ALWAYS MADE UP and he refuses to let any fact confuse him.

wmbjk wrote:
On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 19:15:28 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"wmbjk" wrote in message
.. .

Apparently all the ANN headquarter's hallucinogenic water that Kevin
was too smart to drink is now being shipped to Juan in PR. :-)

Notice Kevin still writes for ANN, even after Chuck tried to covince him
otherwise. Apparently, someone's conclusions aren't worth the neurons used
up to reach them.

It's clear that Kevin heard both sides of the story, felt the need to
set the record straight, and wrote a definitive statement of his
position. He wrote - "I think he zoom has some severe issues with
how he perceives himself, the world, and the other people in it. His
reality isn't real reality all the time". He also wrote - "when he
zoom attacks someone who doesn't deserve it (CGS [Chuck Slusarczyk],
the Berkut folks, for a couple of examples) he hurts real people,
innocent people, in real ways. People still tell Chuck 'But I read in
USAviator...' and here Chuck is a guy who is practically an icon in
the ultralight world and honest as the day is long."
http://tinyurl.com/cw5lw

There isn't a shred of doubt - his opinion about Chuck is *entirely*
at odds with your own. I for damned sure know which one of you I
believe, and in fact AFAIK, you've failed to convince a single reader
of your position despite hundreds of attempts.

In another post http://tinyurl.com/8awz2 we find Kevin writing -
"questions some have prematurely raised about the
aircraft -- an aircraft that has flown tens of thousands of hours (at
least) by hundreds and hundreds of pilots (at least) over 20+ years --
can be laid to rest. They should not have been raised". I believe that
*you* are the person he's talking about, since you were the only one
raising questions here. Yet you're still at it despite his admonition.
Apparently you're too dense to take a hint, so I wish he'd make his
position clear about *your* grip on reality. I'm thinking that the
only reason he hasn't yet is because nobody takes you seriously
anyway.

Wayne