Old October 12th 06, 08:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Duniho

Default New filter - everyone PLEASE add

"Morgans" wrote in message
Actually, that is not true. It really does work, and work quite well.
Also, they are not filtering it out, but adding to the subject. It is
still up
to the reader that does not want to read the post to write a filtering
rule
based on the added MX or whatever.

Well, good luck with that.

I've yet to see any thread where there's been a significant "contribution"
(such as it is) from him, and yet where I saw any need to continue reading
the thread. I just junk the whole thread when he starts a thread down the
toilet.

Frankly, now that I've stopped trying to talk any sense into the guy, I've
found his presence to be hardly disruptive at all.

But, if you think you can get people to consistently change the subject just
so you can exercise a filter, more power to you. Far be it from me to try
to discourage anyone from following along.

Pete