Old July 4th 08, 06:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 3

On Jul 4, 5:12*am, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"romeomike" wrote in message

For some reason, some of your posts aren't kill-filed by my filter, but
I'm glad to see I made the list at last! Of course, if the list were
accurate, you would be on it, too. Then it wouldn't be such an honor. BTW,
I guess it's only OK for you to cross post.

I don't encourage Burtie's participation in the group, you do.

Actually , I only tune in to see your latest lunacy.

Bertie