Old November 29th 10, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Death of the newsgroup.

On Nov 26, 10:03 pm, CaveLamb wrote:

Go to homebuiltairplanes.com and register. We're all over
there now. It's moderated, as it needs to be, no foolishness is
tolerated and we have some good discussions.

Dan

I went and looked in again.
I dunno, Dan.
The forum format doesn't work for me.
TOO many topics, and too little traffic.

Just go there and click on "What's New" and the entire list of new
posts comes up, sorta like it does with this and the other usenet
groups. You don't have to weed through the various forums. If there's
less activity there it's due to the lack of flaming and other
nonsense. It's not missed.

Dan