Old October 6th 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Stan Prevost[_1_]

Default GNS430 Restore Defaults?

Yes, most pages have restore defaults, but it applies only to the local
parameters. Apparently there is no means to just reset user parameters
without also messing up the installation and configuration options.

"skym" wrote in message
oups.com...

Stan Prevost wrote:
My new airplane has dual GNS430s, and I would like to start out with a
clean
slate on them.

Is there a way to reset the entire unit to factory defaults, clearing all
flight plans and user waypoints at the same time?

Stan

Isn't there a "restore defaults" option on one of the pages? I don't
have my manual handy, but IIRC it seems like there is one on one of the
pages.