Old January 19th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tech Support

Default Airliner crashes into Hudson River after LGA departure

Dear VIi

I refuse to communicate with anyone who doesn't know their A**hole
from a hole in the ground.

Good by and may the rag heads take you down.

BJ

**********************

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:08:29 -0600, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:

Tech Support wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:42:40 -0600, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
news They established that two days ago.

Jim

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."

Well don't tell me, tell Big John. He's the one that supposed it was down.

Dear VI

Here is my post. I only reported what media was saying and if TRUE was
a bad decission.

quote Witness also said gear was down (per media). If true (I said) ,
was bad decision. unquote

Later reports were more accurate and said gear up and streaming video
of bird before touch down let ME see that gear was up.

Does this satify you or can you not understand standard english
relating to flight?.

Big John

Dear Prick

Are you having a comprehension problem? I didn't take issue with your first
post.