Old July 6th 05, 02:21 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Hey, waddaya know, the brand spanking new world recorld holder for designing
the smallest airplane that killed a highly respected billionaire war hero
steps up the plate for another dose from the can of Virtual Whoopass.
pfft! There you go. Enjoy! That's one record I'm sure no one will want to
challenge. You're finally as famous as you always wanted to be!

Once again you've proven yourself to be a classless,tasteless piece of
excrement. Do you know something we don't know ? How about explaining how my
design killed John Walton. Be specific.Not grave dancing but facts.

Just when I think you can't stoop any lower you proved me wrong again.I've been
working with the NTSB and FAA for a week now and know a lot more than you do.
I knew John Walton did you? I talked to him for over a year did you? I think not
and once again it's a credibility issue. The associate editor of Aero News
Network gleefully using the death of an aviator to futher his own vindictive
agenda. Yes sir that's one classy organization.

Once again it's about credibility and once again you show you have none.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s