Old October 31st 16, 03:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

Default Eccentric cam wing assembly tools

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 9:24:13 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Steve Bralla used to make and sell tools used to help align the wing spar pin bushings during assembly. He contacted me recently and said he had lost access to the machine shop. He graciously offered me the opportunity to take over the product line, and I am now in production. I will add them to my website shortly (www.mmfabrication.com) If you need one, please contact me through the website.

And a big "Thank You" to Steve!

Mark,
I've been using Steve's alignment tool for several years now on my ASW 20. I love it however I'd like to suggest an improvement. I suggest installing a large Hex head (use a standard bolt/wrench size) on the end. Instead of using the sliding handle/pin which sometimes is awkward, the Hex end would allow the use of a ratcheting wrench. Easier to turn and more leverage!
Hope that helps,
Dan Rihn