Old March 11th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

Dylan Smith wrote in
:

On 2008-03-11, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Nah, americans are as amateurs compared to the Brits. They are, hands
donw, far and away, the worst tourists who ever lived.

Not this one. I personally try to avoid all the British ghettos in
holiday resorts.

I'd also say the Germans are one step worse.

No, they aren't.

There's a whole lot of hand
wringing over here about binge drinking. I saw the Germans on vacation
in Palma de Mallorca last year. They make the British look like

amateurs
when it comes to binge drinking!

I get to Germany and the Uk quite a lot. No comparison.
i know not all brits do this, but you only have to look at beeny-dawm"
to see who the champions are.

Bertie