Old August 13th 03, 08:44 PM
PiperSeneca@

Right you are, and it seems people are still trying to resurrect old
planes at high prices, like the Micco/Meyers and the Tiger. Nice
planes, but...

Anyway, glad there are parts around and for what it's worth, to me it
sounds like Classic Aero is in the right on this one.

What about the Navion's odd little sibling the Twin Navion? Does it
have parts commonality with the rest of the Navion clan?

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message om...
Around
1996 or so, a group in Bowling Green, OH managed to snag the remains of Navion
Aircraft. They hunted venture capital to see if they could start up the line again.
I guess that didn't succeed (frankly, it's the same old problem, they were going to
build Rangemasters, and why anybody would want a draggy cabin retract at that
price is beyond me