Old August 31st 04, 02:48 AM
Bill Denton

There's nothing wrong with me, I'm firmly grounded in reality.

However, I would question the state of someone who believes the President
was told that "the country was under attack".

You have no idea what Bush was told...

"Rosspilot" wrote in message
Obviously you don't have very young children...

What in the hell does THAT have to do with anything???

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so far out of the loop. I thought it
was common knowledge that Bush was reading to some very young children in
front of a bunch of television cameras.

So???

He'd just been told that the country was UNDER ATTACK! What is wrong with

you?

www.Rosspilot.com