Old August 6th 05, 04:05 AM
George Patterson

Terry Briggs wrote:
I may be getting the drift. Like, as far as we know, this guy could be
annoying his neighbors with his jet-ski, or snow-mobile, or dirt-bike, but
he ignores the fun things he does that lower the quality of life for beings
around him and focuses on the folks who fly?

Might he be a closet hypocrite?

There's no indication of that, and it's probably irrelevant. What he *has* done
is state repeatedly that what we are doing is entirely to dangerous for
amateurs, we should not be allowed to do it, and he is going to do everything he
possibly can to make sure that we are stopped. He also expresses delight in any
general problem we may have.

George Patterson