Old February 3rd 12, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JohnDeRosa

Default Typo in Battery Test Article in Soaring

On Feb 2, 10:11*am, Karl Kunz wrote:
John, also enjoyed your article and will try your technique on a couple of batteries I am unsure of. *Also, since we have an EE *on the line I wanted to ask about battery setups. My partner and I have installed some new toys in our ASW20 (transponder,etc) and are wondering what is the best way add more power. We are currently running a single 12v 9amp battery. Would it be better to add another 9amp battery or to go to a single higher capacity battery. If using two batteries, what is the best way to tie them together.

-karl

Glad you enjoyed the article. I am going to split off your questions
into a different thread.