Old June 27th 05, 06:53 PM
W P Dixon

Hi Deborah,
Do yall happen to have a CFI down there with a Luscombe? I really really
really want to try one out! Flying another Champ in Southwest Ohio this
coming weekend, wish I could make it down to see the McFarland
Squadron!!!!!!!

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech
"Deborah McFarland" wrote in message
July 4, 2005. Pickens County Airport Appreciation Day and Fly-In, Jasper,
Ga. (JZP) Vintage Flights and Alpha Helicopter will hop rides. Static
Displays. Children's Tent. Fly-in and have lots of fun in conjunction with
the city of Jasper's Fourth of July festivities. Contact: Pickens County
Airport at 706/253-8830 or event organizer, Deborah McFarland at
.

The first 100 kids will receive a free "Front Porch Gang" t-shirt (
http://home.alltel.net/damcfarland/ ) and a bag of aviation-related
goodies. There will be concessions on the field (Bubba's BBQ as well as
hot dogs and hamburgers).

All local pilots are invited to attend! Most of the crowd arrives after
the parade at 10:30 am.

Deb

--
1946 Luscombe 8A (His)