Old April 19th 07, 12:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jack

Default DG-300/303 owners...

Marc Ramsey wrote:

DG Flugzeugbau obviously subcontracts out parts
of the manufacture of their current gliders, given that pretty much the
same people are involved on the DG side, why should I believe that they
are paying any more attention now than they were during the Glaser-Dirks
days?

A question we all should be asking. The problem is seven months
along already and these companies are only now beginning to generate
some sort of response, and little of it constructive.

Jack