Old June 4th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Dan Luke

Default Stop me, before I do something crazy...

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote:

This ones closer and cheaper and also in Alabama:
http://www.barnstormers.com/ad_manag....php?ID=169506

My gawd, that panel looks awful; like a ride at a theme park.

enough to check if your making the trip to Ohio:
http://www.barnstormers.com/ad_manag....php?ID=172463

'04 Express:
http://www.barnstormers.com/ad_manag....php?ID=172147

All are glass paneled if thats what you're after. There are at least 3
kits available through Barnstormers as well, from just the tail to 85%
completed...

Did you see the RV6/Rocket in the trades awhile back with 4 seats?
They were rear facing and is alot cheaper in the long run...

Thanks.

I'm not really serious about buying a homebuilt. Who would work on it? How
much confidence could I have in avionics support for these non-cert boxes?

--
Dan