Old October 21st 08, 02:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_2_]

Default There is NO malware in this zip file - On Topic post of a different type - File 1 of 1 - AmericasSpirit.zip (0/2)

Your virus software might go on red alert, but
ONLY because this is a zip file.

Some AV proggies are skittish.

It's clean.

Have fun

---------------------

Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine says... "I've got an IQ of 151"
"I'm in the 99th percentile for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know
anyone in my range of IQ" (Thankfully, NO!)
Lee discussing newsserver retention:
"...I can go back about 6 months..."
Alan Erskine interrupts with:
"Why should we wait for six months to download an image
that was posted yesterday?"