Old October 22nd 08, 05:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_2_]

Default There is NO malware in this zip file - On Topic post of a different type - File 1 of 1 - AmericasSpirit.zip (0/2)

"Ron" rudely blurted out news:48fe3534$0$9253$ba620dc5
@nova.planet.nl:

snip

Your loss, my oversight

I don't know what I was thinking... must have had
a brain fart. I completely forgot what group I was
dealing with...

The biggest group of scary old women to occupy a
sewing circle.

I bet it makes the average member fill their Depends
when they see that exe file. It is scary enough just
to see posted those mysterious RAR files, the evil-wicked
PAR files, and those damnable Y-encodings.

Interesting how I use a real email address in my posts
and you don't. Although I have spam-bot defenses in the
address, you can still email me by pulling YOUR HEAD out.
Why would I want to post **** that could easily be traced
back to me by way of email or TRUE news-header information,
and thereby be dropped from accounts and possibly put in
jail?

**** it, don't open the gawd-damn thing. It isn't worth the
inestimably valuable time of this group.

---------------------
Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine says... "I've got an IQ of 151"
"I'm in the 99th percentile for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know
anyone in my range of IQ" (Thankfully, NO!)
Lee discussing newsserver retention:
"...I can go back about 6 months..."
Alan Erskine interrupts with:
"Why should we wait for six months to download an image
that was posted yesterday?"