Old August 29th 18, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default FLARM and uAvionix - any relevance to gliders and towplanes?

On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 06:03:30 -0700, son_of_flubber wrote:

“Combining Detect and Avoid and remote ID solutions for both manned and
unmanned traffic will enable the safe and efficient integration of all
traffic in the same airspace and keep the responsibility where it should
be: with the pilot,” said Daniel Hoffmann, General Manager FLARM
Technology.

Sounds good to me. The last thing we need is any more incompatible EC and
DAA systems.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org