Old June 19th 04, 04:49 PM

I know you will need a permit from the airport manager to fly out of Pierson
field. I think if you don't turn north right away you would need to worry
about over flying all the people.

Your buddy will probably be pretty disappointed with the pictures too.

Paul D

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
Anyone know what the rules are what restrictions there are in the KPDX

area
on the 4th of July evening? I know there is a large gathering of people at
KVUO in Vancouver I cannot find anything in the NOTAMs. a friend of mine

is
wanting to go up that night and take photos of the fireworks from a
distance.