Old March 31st 04, 02:07 PM
Nathan Young

On 30 Mar 2004 21:20:00 -0800, (One's Too Many)
wrote:

If I were rich enough to afford a twin, I would like to buy a P337
Skymaster, not a 3xx or 4xx. Nasty wing AD hammer about to drop on the
heads of the owners of Cessna "conventional" prop twins. Oh, and if I
win the lottery, the only other Cessna twin I'd have would be a
Citation of course :-)

337 is a great concept, but the cabin is small (compared to other
Cessna twins) and it is slow (compared to other Cessna twins).

OTOH, 337s are generally priced to reflect this difference in
performance and carrying capabilities.

-Nathan