Old March 28th 20, 02:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

We’re not quite dead yet!
Took care of mowing duties at the gliderport yesterday and then proceeded to make a few tows. We’re only doing solo flights, keeping our distance and doing just fine.

Better figure this thing out now as this is the new normal. Unless you want to just sit in your house for the next six months, order takeout n home delivery. You have a bigger chance of infection there than you do flying your ship.
Dan