Old April 1st 20, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom[_21_]

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

For those interested in some sobering stats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ts8X3HDtPE At 3:07 is an interesting chart showing factors that have big impacts on outcomes, body mass index (BMI) being a key player, it makes sense but I'd not seen that data broken out yet.

I think actual statistics/data, science and risk management decision making should drive the decisions for clubs, commercial operations and individuals. My intention is to provide some information, not to inflame or pour gasoline on this topic, although I fully expect I will take some incoming fire..

Regards, Tom