Old April 2nd 20, 06:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rich Owen[_2_]

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

Airports are considered essential businesses so we will continue flying with limitations. No training, rides, or employees coming in contact with pilots/crews. We only have three employees at the company right now. Two of which are present each day (office and tow pilot). If any of our employees get sick, the business will likely close for at least two weeks and we will re-access. To some of us, flying is an outlet that is similar to running and is necessary for our mental health. Lord knows we all need some bright spots in our days. We ask everyone to stay away from the office and use electronic means to communicate/pay their bill with us. The tow pilot and office staff do not hang out together. We believe this keeps everyone safe and still allow pilots to fly their personal ships. Rentals are NOT available.