Old April 20th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Avgas Where is the ceiling?

Peter R. wrote:
Doug Palmer wrote:

100 LL just jumped from $3.82 to $4.54 at our airport, and at HAF we
traditionally represent the lower costs for our area (SF Bay) Where will it
end? to the pessimists in the room this feels like the begning of the end
for those of us who pinch our pennies to get a little air time in once or
twice a week. It doesn't seem that long ago that it was just above $2/Gal.

I feel your pain. Here in the northeast US, many airports are over the US
$5. mark, with several of the largest and busiest at or over the $6 mark.

I wonder if the various Angel Flight organizations are experiencing a drop
in active volunteer pilots.

I can tell you That I have slowed my fling down considerably. I am
currently moving and I doubt I will sign up with the new Angel Flight
Organization until the cost of fuel drops.

Michelle