Old May 19th 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Iowa City Fly-In is THIS weekend, Saturday AND Sunday!

Of course, nowadays, "Adult Toy" has a whole 'nuther meaning...

Yeah, and we've had to carefully distance ourselves from the ubiquitous "Big
BOYS Toy Shows" that are going 'round the country.

You know, the ones with Hooters Girls, big monster trucks crushing things,
and lots of beer?

In contrast, we're a family show, free admission, proceeds going to the
Children's Museum for construction of an aviation exhibit. A world of
difference, but some people are still confused.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA