Old July 13th 08, 08:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Training Birdy the Budgy.

"dracosilv" wrote in :

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
gregvk wrote in news:Xns9AD9A950A558FC02E46A2D07@
127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g5baju$9ln$3
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote in
news:Xns9AD983F8FFA4FC02E46A2D07@ 127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g5atb3$70a$9
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote in

127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g56v8f$748$3
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g56flp$qbp$4
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote in
127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g56epe$qbp$2
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

gregvk wrote in
news:Xns9AD7CAEEEA203C02E46A2D07@ 127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g56bck$hdc$10
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news:nstdk.17626 $3q7.13234 @newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I think a weird science award is on the cards for

you.

Bertie

As for your mother as well.

OK, Okie boi. He who is above taunts about another's
mother. How
do
you know my mother wasn't killed in a concentration
camp, slowly
and
painfully?

Are you mocking the holocaust?

Bertie

Didn't say anything derogatory about you dear sweet
mother Burtie, just that she deserved a weird science
award for having to giving birth to a live miscarriage
like you

Awww, ait you sweet.

Also notice you didn't deny mocking the holocaust..

My grandpa died in a concentration camp. He got drunk and
fell out of a
gun tower.

Careful, once Maxie has ahold of personal details like that
he won't hesitate to rub salt in your wounds.

It's what he does. He's a hurtful and spiteful kinda guy.

It's his way of "getting even" with the universe for making

him
turn
out
the way he did.

As good an explanation as any. I was thinking he'd been
pulled off the tit too soon.

Bertie

Or left on waaaay too long. Just imagine how *you* would have
turned out if your "school lunch" had consisted of your mom
showing up to nurse you in front of everybody.

Depends. Primary, secondary or college?

Bertie

You mean you actually would have wanted your mother to
breastfeed you in public (or *at all*) at any point beyond the
age of 6 months or so? That's pretty goddamn ****ed up, you know
that?

Hey, tits are tits.

Bertie

By that reasoning, you'd be happy to suck on your dad's breasts in
public, too...

Amazing the way your mind works...

Well, maybe not amazing...

And actually, the word "works" may have been a bit of a stretch,
too.

Bertie

And you realize, of course, that dogs have tits, too. Want a
lactating dog to breastfeed you in public?

Nah,. dog milk sucks.

Careful there Bertie, you're setting yourself for greggie (or others)

ask:

How do you know how it tastes?

Well, duh!

If I don't throw them a bone every now and again they lose interest.

Bertie