Old September 23rd 08, 01:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair

Default Standard Cirrus C-Hook

Hmmmm,
All 3 of the birds I have in the barn are 19mm, you may have a problem
in getting SH to come up with what was an early change to the design.
I'll take a look at the elevator side to see how much of a hassle it
would be to change both sides of the hook-up.

Another poster said you shouldn't consider "used parts". My response
would be; What do you think a 39 year old sailplane is, if not a
collection of used parts flying in close formation?
JJ

Randy wrote:
The bearing size for my original C-Hook is approximately 14.15mm.
The newer/larger bearing size is 19.00mm

Randy

On Sep 20, 7:42�am, JJ Sinclair wrote:
Chris,
What size do you need in mm ?