Old September 14th 10, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Airplane prices are ridiculous

On Sep 14, 10:18*am, wrote:
Mark wrote:
On Sep 13, 8:14*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
On Sep 13, 5:33*pm, wrote:
But this guy thinks the weight limit on a LSA is based on the actual weight.

I go by what the POH says.

Then why did you say you thought a Skipper that weighed 1100 lbs. would
qualify as a LSA?

I'll tell you why. After realizing the skipper I looked at wasn't
LSA I searched the ads and found more than one of them
that weighted 1100 lbs.

You still don't get it, do you?

The weight of an airplane isn't a determining factor in qualifying as a
LSA, it is the max gross weight.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Read for comprehension. I've already explained that it seemed
a possibility that there was a Piper variant which...if it weighed
1100lbs empty...would still have a very narrow, and crappy
margin to still accomodate another 230lbs. I weigh less than
that.

Yes I get it. I got it all years ago.

---
Mark