Old September 26th 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Airplane prices are ridiculous

Mark wrote:
On Sep 11, 1:13Â*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:

Electric transportation of any kind where you have to carry your
own energy
source is a toy unless you have an onboard nuclear reactor to provide the
electricity.

The Soviets and the U.S. have already tired nuclear flight.
It only works if you omitt the lead shield as the Russians
did. The Russians all died.

And that changes my statement how?

By virtue of the fact that it can't be done.

Since it has been done, it can be done. QED.

--
Jim Pennino

Oh, I think we all understand what I meant by...

"It can't be done". If it kills the humans, it can't be done.

No USAF personnel were killed in the experiments, as for Soviets, unknown.

snip remaining babble

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.